RehabWeek 2019 Bursary
PIA Law Creates Special Bursary for RehabWeek 2019 in Toronto
In recognition of RehabWeek 2019, a week-long event that brings together different conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology, PIA Law is proud to fund a one-time bursary that will provide three successful applicants with free registration and accommodation for the event.
The member firms of PIA Law: McLeish Orlando, Oatley Vigmond, and Thomson Rogers, have always recognized that providing educational opportunities to those treating the seriously injured is a key part of the recovery process. This event is an incredible opportunity for healthcare professionals working within the rehab community to gain easy access to multiple conferences all in one place.
The event takes place from June 24-28, 2019. Applications will be accepted from April 25, 2019 – May 31, 2019.
For more information regarding this bursary please read the FAQ section below.
1. Who is Eligible?
- be currently employed in Ontario
- have completed a minimum of one year of employment as a health care professional
- be working in brain or spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- have not previously received a bursary from this program
2. Do I have to repay the bursary?
No, we are pleased to award the bursary to you so that you can further your professional development and empower others in the industry
3. What is required of me?
If you are the successful recipient of the bursary we will require the following from you:
- A high resolution photo with a short biography for us to include in related
- A minimum two page report to PIA Law about the conference, the
knowledge gained from the experience, and your plan to utilize the new skills or knowledge obtained to augment care services.
PIA Law has the right to use your information and the report for marketing materials, newsletters, and online marketing initiatives about the bursary.
4. Who chooses bursary recipients?
Bursary winners are selected by a committee overseen by PIA Law.