Nursing Home Negligence in Ontario
The firms of the Personal Injury Alliance represent people who have suffered serious harm because of abuse or neglect in nursing homes or assisted living facilities throughout southern Ontario.
Nursing home abuse and neglect can include:
- Malnutrition or dehydration
- Failure to develop a fall prevention plan
- Failure to prevent bedsores (decubitus ulcers)
- Failure to prevent wandering and elopement
- Improper supervision and failure to monitor residents
- Improper use of restraints
- Medication and prescription errors
- Failure to refer residents for medical treatment
- Physical assault
- Sexual assault
If a member of your family suffered significant harm or died a wrongful death because of nursing home abuse or neglect, a firm of the Personal Injury Alliance may be able to help you recover financial compensation.