REGISTRATION is now open for the PIA Law Practical Strategies for Experts Conference. This year’s conference theme is Testifying Without Fear.
DATE: Thursday, October 20, 2016
TIME: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
COST: $225 ($175 until August 31st)
LOCATION: The Carlu – 444 Yonge Street, Toronto, On M5B 2H4 GOOGLE MAP
About the Conference
This conference will enable participants to:
• Develop and enhance techniques for providing expert testimony
• Improve your confidence and avoid embarrassment in court
• Educate delegates about the technical requirements of Examination in Chief and Cross Examination
• Provide insight on how to handle difficult cross examinations
• Provide strategies for court preparation
• Help delegates become more effective witnesses
Who Should Attend
This conference will be of interest to all experts, health care professionals and those who may be called to testify, regardless of the level of experience.
Continuing Education Credits
Conference attendance certificates will be provided. Registrants are encouraged to review self-assessment guidelines issued by their professional college or association for continuing education credits, or contact their professional college association for further information.
Registration fees are donated entirely to:
PIA Law Educational Bursary Fund
Full conference details and agenda can be downloaded HERE.
Click HERE to register.