Brain Injury Family Intervention for Adults and Adolescents
Apr 04, 2019 – Apr 05, 2019
The member firms of PIA Law: McLeish Orlando, Oatley Vigmond, and Thomson Rogers are proud to sponsor the Brain Injury Family Intervention for Adults and Adolescents (BIFI & BIFI-A ) Workshops.
These workshops are meant to help health care professionals gain more confidence, enhance competence and learn practical skills in brain injury family intervention
The workshops will be of interest to those who want to:
- Diversify their practice and learn skills to better meet the needs of youth, adults and families after brain injury
- Acquire practical tools and ready-to-use handouts for working more effectively with families after brain injury
- Learn how to apply empirically-based interventions with youth, adults and families after brain injury
In addition, our PIA lawyers will be presenting, “The Law and You”:
- Claims by Family Members – Darcy Merkur, Thomson Rogers
- Get Ready, Get Set: You’ve Been Called as a Witness – Dale Orlando, McLeish Orlando
- For the Record: Charting Tips for Health Care Professionals – Adam Little, Oatley Vigmond
Register to attend either:
- 1-day Advanced Topics Workshop or
- 2-day BIFI/BIFI-A Brain Injury Family Intervention Intensive (limited registration).
The workshops will be held at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital in Toronto, Ontario.
View 2019 BIFI & BIFI-A Brochure
For more information and to register, visit: https://event-wizard.com/events/BIFI2019/