Benjamin’s practice focuses on personal injury litigation. He started with Thomson, Rogers in 2014 as an articling student, and joined the firm as an associate in 2015. During his time at Thomson, Rogers, Benjamin has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice.
Benjamin graduated from the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law in 2014. Before attending law school, he earned a M.A. in Political Science from York University and an H.B.A. in Political Science and Anthropology from McMaster University.
In law school, Benjamin worked to promote international human rights and conducted legal research for Amnesty International and their campaign to give indigenous peoples a voice when governments or corporations take action that affects indigenous lands and livelihood.
- Master of Arts in Political Science, York University
- Honours Bachelor Arts in Political Science and Anthropology, McMaster University
- Bachelors of Law, University of Ottawa (2014)
PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers Association
To learn more about Benjamin’s practice please visit, https://www.thomsonrogers.com/directory/benjamin-brookwell/