PIA Law Supports the Frontline Fund
This holiday season, the firms of PIA Law: McLeish Orlando, Oatley Vigmond and Thomson Rogers, have partnered with The Frontline Fund to raise urgently needed funds in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. From November 24 – December 22, PIA Law will be matching all confirmed donations, up to a collective maximum of $50,000, raising a total of $100,000.
The Frontline Fund was created by leaders in the healthcare fundraising sector who came together to form a national coalition of over 165 hospitals and foundations coast to coast to raise urgently needed funds in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. The Frontline Fund aims to raise as much money as possible to help Canadian hospitals and their workers on the frontline of the COVID-19 crisis. Funds raised will provide aid in three key ways:
- Supplies – PPE, ventilators, diagnostic and testing equipment, digital infrastructure needed to enable virtual patient care;
- Supports – Peer-to-peer mental health support, counselling, accommodation and food for healthcare workers that need to self-isolate, recognition and appreciation initiatives;
- Research – Support for clinical and basic research, COVID-19 clinical trials, and vaccine development
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
When you donate any amount, you are essentially doubling your impact. We encourage everyone to donate during PIA Law’s holiday matching campaign between November 24 – December 22, 2020. With your help, we can raise $100,000 for The Frontline Fund and support frontline workers in a meaningful way.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
- Make your donation through The Frontline Fund by clicking here.
- Once you receive your electronic receipt, email it to email@example.com
All donations are aggregated by province so that funds given by donors in that province remain in the province.